"Honda Edition"

Here you can read, write, ask for help and learn about the latest versions and editions of the "PVTech ECU Management Software".
giuseppe

Re: "Honda Edition"

Post by giuseppe »

News?
swami

Post by swami »

is there a planned release date for this software , or will you be providing a reflash service ?
PVTech
Site Admin

Post by PVTech »

I am not planning to provide a reflash service.
The planned release date was for the end of September, but i had some problems in developing a module.
I believe that it will be ready for mid October.
Twice

Post by Twice »

Still same licensing type?
Locked to computer and bike vin's?
FooKKen

Post by FooKKen »

Please tell me you are about ready to start selling the software, there is still NO tuning options for us grom/msx125 guys.
dayusmc

Post by dayusmc »

I think this forum is dead. I have send emails, PMs and posted to it with no response. I don't think PV Tech exists anymore...
FooKKen

Post by FooKKen »

So unfortunate, trying to give someone money for there hard work.... I sent a pm also.
PVTech
Site Admin

Post by PVTech »

Hi,

I have already replied to dayusmc.
The fact that there are no replies or announcements, doesnt mean that the forum or the business is dead.
As a reply to Fookken, money dont fix health and family problems.

On the last update which i am trying to finish the last year there will be support for honda bikes and also more bikes from other manufacturers. Regarding support for MSX125, the latest software will support it but there are not many requests for this bike.
But before all that family and health comes first.

Regards.
dayusmc

Post by dayusmc »

We are all anxious for the Honda software. But I am sure most would agree that taking care of health and family should always be the priority. Our bikes will always be here, whenever it's done- no worries. Our best wishes go out to you.
Semper Fi